Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Wednesday, August 27, 2003

iAi, Dios Mio!
Holy GOD am I busy. My day job at a local university has just endured a presidential visit/large protest, the death of a beloved NCAA championship coach, the start of the school year, all my staff going on vacation for 3 weeks, an influx of brand new admisssions projects for the web and a critical website launch over the last 2 weeks. So know that the lack of updates are nothing personal, dear reader, trust me. On the good front, I'm about 3-4 weeks from getting Project X into contract negotiations, sighting up Shadowforce Archer: Russian Confederacy as my next project (a personal love of mine - I was a Russian major for 8 years, and am fascinated by the history and culture, and the RC genre as well) and working on another top secret deal that I should be able to discuss in a while. Please expect an update fairly soon - once I can come up for air, and break myself away from Soul Caliber II, that is...

Redline
Hey, got $15 in your pocket? Did you like the Mad Max trilogy? Ever dreamed you were a feral biker with the ass cut out of your riding leathers, trucking across the Australian Outback dodging mutants and rad zombies? Then go get Redline. Yeah you. Get up, get in your car, drive to your FLGS, slap that money down on the counter and demand it. Say you won't leave til you have it. Cry and whine and scream til you get it. If you can't get it there, stop your whinin' and grab it at Fantasy Flight Games. Then play it and love it. Good man.

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home