Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Friday, July 11, 2003

Thumb Out for GenCon
Howdy, doodies. Seems I am in a bit of a pickle - my ride for Gencon has had to back out due to circumstances out of his control, and I am in the lurch for a ride to the big show. If you happen to be heading out of Chicago on Wednesday the 23rd for Gencon and have room for one more, I would love to bum a ride down. I am more than willing to split gas and share the mystical secrets of game design en route (*ooooohhh*), if you are so inclined. I've got a ride back, so I'm just looking for a one-way ticket. The show is less than 2 weeks away, so time is of the essence - if you're interested, ping me at ascentstudios@yahoo.com with information. Thanks!

Weekend Update
Jaeger has posted this week's MAG update over the Spycraft Forums; this week we have 3 goodies from Heckler and Koch - the P70, the G3/S-1 sniper rifle and the MP7 (AKA HK PDW). All spiffy, all free. Get on over and check em out!

I've finished a proposal for a new Spycraft book with Paradigm Concepts, and am on to an expanded proposal for Project X and another for Project Y before the show. I also should be working on the Dragonstar stuff here real soon - I will post Pt. 2 of the class design article when I get that done. Oh, and I just got some initial ideas for work on the Shop Threat Book for the Shadowforce Archer line. Finally, I'm working on a midlevel demo (7th level) for interested parties at Gencon this year that incorporates a lot of new rules from the web, the Faceman/Snoop Class Guide and African Alliance to show off the power of this year's awesome new Spycraft stuff - hunt me down and I may let you play ;) Busy busy busy - some time I might even be able to mow my new lawn...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home