Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Friday, June 27, 2003

I Hate Moving
Well, this weekend I'm making the big move - into my first house, my own house. God what a pain - it's not so much scary as a pain in the ass making your first purchase a private one. Sure, I'm saving a lot of money in fees and even getting the house lower than market value, but it would have been a whole lot easier if I had a realtor helping me out. I'll probably have to duck out round noon to go home and try and pick up the slack with the preparations (everything is pulled to the surface, but its the miscellany that kills you in the end) so we can move tomorrow. My new house won't have broadband set up til the 11th, so blog posts may be a little more infrequent for a while. I'll still post stuff here as I find inspiration.

In Other News...
I got a prepress draft of Most Wanted on Tuesday and I'm happy with it! The writing still holds up (IMO) after 2 months of not looking at it, and the art is cool :) For those of you who are not AEG forumers, the book contains tons of stuff to tool out your favorite Masterminds, Henchmen or Foils, including a new prestige class (the Terrorist), rules for crowds and hysteria, notoriety, a dozen new feats and tons of stuff for beefing up the Fixer/Pointman Mastermind System, including agendas, threat resources, and other badness. Oh, and there's a rogues gallery of 18 new fleshed out NPCs at three levels of challenge to threaten your good guys, in case you were looking for more. The book was well-received at Paradigm and thus far I've not heard any criticisms from AEG - we should know more about a release schedule and whatnot once Origins is over this weekend. Hopefully it'll be ready in time for GenCon Indy - if so, I'll be 'round to sign it!

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home