Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Monday, July 28, 2003

Hack, hack...cough...
Well, I made it thru the show alive, and with great news! However, I can't divulge at this time - there's a little too much to tell. I will fill you all in when I come off of the rest of my vacation. Two tidbits though:

1) My co-workers rock! It was good to see Patrick, Scott, BD and Steve again, but even better to meet Clayton, Rodney, Lucien and Jerry (master playtester and one of the nicest guys you could meet). Cheers fellas!

2) Gencon is the place to go if you want to get work in the industry. Getting your in is hard, but it pays off in spades. I met so many people this year with a genuine interest in my work, and nailed down numerous big deals that I will talk about soon :) Til then...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home