Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Friday, July 11, 2003

Mail Bag
Got a pressing question on your mind? Need to know something about game design? Having a hard time making sense of this thing we call role-playing? If you have a question about game design, the industry or another appropriate question, I may be able to provide an answer. Please note I reserve the right to ignore all insipid, inappropriate or idiotic questions that may come my way, but I try not to judge too harshly. Tickle my fancy, and you too could share the astounding fame of being mentioned in this very blog! *applause* Mail me at ascentstudios@yahoo.com with a subject line of "Blog Question" and I'll give it a read. Cool?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home