Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Thursday, April 06, 2006

Signs of the Apocalypse

1) I'm entering the last year of my 20s today. Happy birthday to me.

2) This weekend I was spotted in Vegas wearing a horned felt hat and playing a drum on a stick while buzzing on 3 liters of beer. Pics to come soon ;)

3) I just saw an ad for a new d20 supplement, "Unnatural Watches." Tagline: "These ain't your daddy's magic items!"

WTF.

Seriously, man, what the HELL are some people thinking?! "I can now tell time...IN THE PAST!" This is why the d20 market broke down in the first place. At least I take comfort in the thought that people aren't wasting trees to put out this crap.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home