Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Friday, March 17, 2006

Say...My Penis Is Larger Already!

How's that for a title? Well it all relates to this corkin' little quiz:

You are LAWRENCE OBI. You are Bank Manager of Zenith Bank Lagos, Nigeria. You will share with me 30% of the $26.5 million that BARRY KELLY who died with a WILL left in your bank.  You put the money in two trunks and want me to claim the money.
Which Nigerian spammer are You?


If you contact me AS SOON AS POSSIBLE I can get you a key to where your relative left an UNDERGROUND LAIR full of GOLD guarded by MAN-EATING SHARKS. Just send me your CREDIT CARD INFORMATION and a valid PIECE OF IDENTIFICATION and we'll be good.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home