Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Wednesday, February 22, 2006

You Can't Make a Silk Purse Out of a Sow's Ear...But You Can Make a Saddleblanket for a Hamster

Is it terribly wrong to find amusement in the stupidity of our fellow man? Today's example: I am leaving work, and just as I'm pulling out of my lot, I get cut off by a small car tricked out with low-profile 17" chrome rims, tinted windows, slammed suspension, and annoying fiberglass muffler baffle that makes it sound like a toy car. These cars are around all over the place thanks to the trust-fund babies I happen to administer to. But I couldn't help but explode into laughter when I saw what the car's model was.

A Dodge Neon. Yes, that mid-90's piece of rolling shit that cost about $10 grand back in the day was toting at least half its market value in bling. As my friends like to saym Jes-us jumping Christ.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home