Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Tuesday, April 11, 2006

My Niece


Meet my niece, Sydney Adeline Christensen, daughter of our dear friends Mark and Jessica Christensen. Mark (on the right) has been my friend for over 10 years, since we met gaming back in college (Jesus, how geeky is that?) and like many of my friends from college, has turned his gaming hobby into a serious job: first as my co-conspirator on Most Wanted and now as the taskmaste...I mean Production Manager of Privateer Press. He's the guy who makes sure your figs get to you on time and in proper shape, but for all the work he's done to help bring Privateer up to the level of a serious miniatures publisher over the last few years, he's outdone himself this time. Get your ass over to the Privateer Forums and wish him your best, you slobs!

I'm so goddamn excited - particularly considering that my first nephew, Otto Jacques Mallinson, will be joining us in just a few weeks as well. No doubt you will be seeing many pictures of me with baby(s) here post-wedding...prepare yourself for cuteness!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home