Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Tuesday, August 30, 2005


I hardly remember this picture being taken. I do know it was on Saturday night of Gencon, down at the White Wolf party on the outside patio. I also remember I had drank an exceptional amount of alcohol in the 6-7 hours leading up to this photo. But I can only conjecture why my face is contorted into the expression that it is. Some haphazard guesses:

1) showing the audience my best impersonation of Job.
2) just been kicked in the back by Jesse.
3) Demonstrating the reaction of victims to Captain Bukaki's 'Rain of Love' superpower.
4) being a drunken asshole.
5) all of the above.

Your guess is as good as mine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home