Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Saturday, March 05, 2005

10,000 Questions, Vol. 1

Dave McAlister, webmeister of Modus Operandi, wrote:
"Ah question time... OK. A while ago you posted the cover image and I spotted the tattoos. I don't think I managed to work out the significance (sp?) but I'm dying to know. Please put me out of my misery."

The significance of the tattoos is the man is a Yakuza :)

Mortadelo, the thane of Spain, wrote:

"Ok, first question.

Is this the Project X?"

Yes indeed, it is.

Wolverine, Kiwi superfan, wrote:

"How about, say a list of Class and/or PrC names [or just the good ol' 'XXXXXX' format and let people guess."

Let's do base classes for now:

XXuX
XXXeX
XiXXX
XXXXXn

Heh heh.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home