Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Friday, May 07, 2004

*blink blink*

Now that DI (at least my part of it) is done, I feel compelled to return to ye olde bloge for more frequent updates. However, I have no idea what to write - my Weird Campaign Idea of the Month involves a bunch of stuff I can't talk about yet, I don't have any new shiny rules bits to share with you, I've not seen any cool movies or read any good books lately, I haven't got any good new game material to digest, and I'm apprehensive to talk about my IK campaign since it's kinda OT.

SO! I ask that you, dear reader, help me choose. Here are some ideas to get you started:

1) Designing a Prestige Class
2) Building Your Campaign World
3) What's Next for Me?
4) Thoughts On Editing (my newest hat) and what I learned
5) Art of Game Design (you ask the questions, I answer)
6) Rants on Non-Game Stuff (I'm hopping mad about the Disney censorship of Mike Moore's new film...hell, about any corporate censorship for political reasons)
7) Occasional lessons from my IK campaign ('specially about lessons from the head of the table and keeping the players interested)

Toss your comments in the Feedback below!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home