Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Monday, May 03, 2004

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhh......

Made it! Dark Inheritance is now off my desktop and back in the publisher's hands. It ended up being a quite a push - and complicated when a friend I hadn't seen in 3 months showed up on my doorstep to stay the weekend on Friday night - but it's done. And cool. I got to do some cleaning up of one of the coolest parts of DI - the sections on titans and their legacies - and I think this should really sing now. I've had some neato-skeeto tweaks that make em that much cooler, so I hope when you read it for the first time you say to yourself, "I want to play that." Top of my freedom from the self-imposed shackles of editordom with a pleasant weekend with friends, the best Iron Kingdoms DnD session we've had in months, and the return of my lady love from Tuscany after 2.5 weeks and you have the makings of a very pleasant start of the week :)

Oh, and rampaging steamjacks commanded by effete pirates attacking smelly goblins and super-hot girl paladins makes for great d20.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home