Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Monday, May 01, 2006

Update

Well, I finally got my computer back online this weekend - ended up that my mysterious reiterative crashing of Windows Explorer until nothing would start was caused by a faulty video card. Only took me $500 to find that out, too :\ At least I got a slightly improved video card and a 300gb SATA RAID array out of the deal - now i never EVER have to worry about a hard drive crash wiping out my vital data ever again. Yay.

Also, if you haven't heard or seen Stephen Colbert's address at the White House Correpsondent's Dinner this past week, I heartily recommend downloading this clip. I advise for the larger and higher quality Quicktime version. It's sheer political humor genius at work, striking very very close to the mark (and apparently, to the president's good graces). Kudos for someone to have the bravery to not only call out the White House on its bullshit, but to call the press to the mat for not reporting the news or looking for the truth.

Bravo, Mr. Colbert.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home