Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Tuesday, June 01, 2004

Good Press

The stars have aligned, for Psion (a tough and respected reviewer of EnWorld fame) has given Agency a 5 star rating, placing it up there with the 60's Decade book and the Spycraft Espionage Handbook as our heretofore best-rated Spycraft products yet. It's a unexpected - yet welcome - surprise.

I survived Geekend II and all I got was this lousy blog post
The second Geekend has come and gone, and though we had a few fewer people than I expected, it was immensely entertaining. Grimm was a hoot, The B Horror Movie Drinking Game is a modern-day classic (and a devious plot to get me drunker than a skunk), and much WARMACHINE was played, of course. I'm still recovering.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home