Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Tuesday, May 18, 2004

Online Gaming

As some of you who have read the archives may know, I once developed online first-person shooters before I got into RPG design. I still have a real soft spot for a good action shooter, mainly for the quick burst of adrenaline and the limited time commitment (so I squeeze a few rounds of Call of Duty in before I start writing for the night). The only problem is my fellow gamers -- the best summary of online gaming behavior I've ever seen can be found by clicking here.

And On Yesterday's Tip...
Another scarily-accurate respresentation of my workplace.

Finally, Some Tips On Winning Arguements
...or feeling really good about yourself when you lose them.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home