Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Fight the Powah, Brotha!

First, there was the Magna Carta.
Then, there was the UN Declaration of Universal Human Rights.
Now, there's The Declaration of the Rights of a Husband Gamer.

We must all rise up and defend our fundamental right to play Grand Theft Auto IV, by all critics' measures the most perfect video game of all time.

Labels: , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Did you get GTA IV yet? If so how are you liking it?

11:00 PM  
Blogger Alex said...

Oh yeah, I got it...only tried Multi and seen a lot of story bits so far, so it's hard to judge. Once I'm a little further along, I think I can comment with a bit more authority :)

11:43 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Because NZ, for some insane reason, gets all of its PC games through Australia, we're stuck with the censored (yet still R18) version of the game. Bah.

I'm waiting for an uncensored PC version, myself.

2:08 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home