Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Friday, April 25, 2008

Genius

It's rare that I get wistful about high school, despite the fact I really came into my own, traveled the world and met some of my best friends there, but this senior prank makes me proud (as official cartoonist of the Lincoln Underground newspaper thrice threatened with suspension) be a Licoln alum. WTG Cardinals!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

When you consider the report stating that teen sex is on the rise, despite all the abstinance programs, encouraging kids might actually work... in a reverse psychology sort of way.

5:44 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home