Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Thursday, April 26, 2007

I Still Don't Think Ghost in the Shell is Believable

...even if Japanese scientists are building lifelike copies of themselves. After watching a little bit of Ghost in the Shell 2: Innocence, though, I think we may have one malfunctioning robot in need of putting down:

Dance, Georgy, dance!
Somebody get me a shotgun.

Labels:

2 Comments:

Blogger Chuckles said...

He's coming for our brains.

6:11 AM  
Blogger Andrew said...

And people here in NZ complain about our leaders. Sheesh, we're getting off lite!

I would love to add some kind of witty caption to that pic, but I think it speaks for itself.

8:16 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home