Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Monday, April 23, 2007

For Chuckles

Rock on, brah, rock on.

On a completely tangential point, you've come up at least 4 times in conversation this week. I've used the story of your advice for dealing with child soldiers in Congo in particular ("always refer to him as 'sir'").

And I'm going to see DJ Shadow tonight at the Crystal Ballroom. I've been waiting for this show for 8 years. ROKK!!

Labels: ,

1 Comments:

Blogger Chuckles said...

I got to see the entire Quannum group a couple years ago. I missed 45 minutes of the show waiting for two brain dead AU students and that pissed me off. The show was crazy though. Lyrics Born and most of Blackalicious was there in addition to some random members of Jurassic 5. The DVD turntables were pretty damn awesome. The last 30-40 minutes was just Shadow mixing crazy stuff together and some of it was from some blaxploitation movie. Phenomenal.

7:31 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home