Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Thursday, November 25, 2004

Happy Thanksgiving

Hey folks - though most of you are not stateside, I wanted to pass along a wish for a good Thanksgiving, whereever you may be. I also wanted to thank you all for your unerring support and enthusiasm for the work of both myself and my team as we do our best to make Spycraft the best game it can be. I really means a lot to us all.

...And thank goodness for kickass computers
Dude. My computer is so beautiful, it makes my eyes bleed. Almost. I'm currently playing Half-Life 2 the way it was meant to be played - 1600 x 1200 res with full detail and effects - without a hitch. In-freaking-credible.

I had promised some before/after screenshots of the computer, so I cracked open Dawn of War the other day and went to town...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home