Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Friday, November 12, 2004

Dark Inheritance Hits

...and hits well. Psion, RPG reviewer of EnWorld fame, has given Dark Inheritance a 5/5 rating in his most recent review, a feat I am always proud of. Meanwhile, things seem to be livening up in the Spycraft forums, where questions about the book abound. It's great to see such a good initial reaction to a product, particularly one with as much hard work in it as this one. Pop on over and see what all the hubbub's about.

It's coming...
Half-Life 2 is out next week. I'm scared...I'm seriously considering dropping $275 for a processor, $110 for a motherboard, $100 for memory, and $400 for a video card because of this game. I'm due for an upgrade anyway, thanks to the fact I haven't done much to get the machine up to spec in about 3 years, but still.

And if I do get into the game, there's not much guarentee I will ever come back. After all, I'll have to start replayig Call of Duty and Dawn of War because they're going to look so much *cooler*...

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home