Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Tuesday, October 26, 2004

Happy GTA Day!

Well, friends, the long wait is over - Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas has been released, and oh what a game it is. Customizable characters, deeper plots, larger landmasss, more missions, and just plain more GTA makes me a happy, happy boy. I was lucky enough to get a copy last night. Tonight, to celebrate this international holiday, I feast on gin and juice with friends, grab a hooptie, and roll like hard-ass muthaf*ckas should as we indulge in an orgy of electronic mayhem. God bless you, Rockstar North.

Free at last, thank God almighty, we're free at last
As of 3:30 a.m. Pacific Standard Time this morning, I am finished with the Bosnian section of Battlegrounds. Overall I think it should be an interesting section, and I think the adventures should be fun. I only hope I did the conflict justice. Considering I dropped over 70 hours of work in this bad boy in less than a week (on top of my day job for 5 of those), only time will tell.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home