Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Saturday, October 23, 2004

Weepingly Funny

As I struggle through my last push of Battlegrounds text (e.g. albatross), I decided for some reason to take a look at UrbanDictionary.com, where I found this definition:

"gangsta: A sociopathic member of the inner-city underclass, known primarily for being antisocial and uneducated. Also known for ready access to illegal drugs and weapons, and staggeringly poor marksmanship."

For some reason, this became the funniest thing I've seen in days. Perhaps it was the idiocy of the photos of these submoronic suburbanite gangsta tools hanging in front of their Mommy-n-Daddy-funded ricers that did it. All you need is some kanji stickers there and you'll be the shizzle, there, kids.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home