Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Wednesday, September 15, 2004

Eye of the Storm

Friends, I'm writing you trying to find the eye of the storm. My life of the last two weeks has been absolute insanity, as we prepare for the inauguration of the new president of the university where I work. And let me tell you, hell is such an utterly insigificant event with so many decision makers. Fortunately, I was able to spend a lovely weekend in the Hood Canal in Washington with good friends beforehand, and now reflections of that trip calm me. Here's my most recent dispatch from that little happy place sheltered from crazy bosses, last minute decisions, and politics politics politics.

Phosphorescence
Night at summer’s end,
Sea’s cool water glowing like
A handful of stars.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home