Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Wednesday, February 04, 2004

Shameless Self-Promotion
Howdy gang,

I'm excited to announce that I've been nominated for my first professional award - Gamewyrd's "Author Most Likely to Be a Caffine-Powered Robot!" Additionally, Mark Christensen's and my book, Most Wanted, is up for "Product Most Likely to Amuse Evil GMs!" Overall, AEG and the Spycraft family of books are up for more than any awards than any other company, including the 1960's Decade Book, Stargate, The Shop, Most Wanted, and of course, yours truly! And I just discovered the exclamation point!!! Isn't that exciting!!!1

Ahem.

So, if you would be so kind, please head on over to Gamewyrd and vote for me -- and Spycraft if you're feeling generous. Thanks!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home