Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Thursday, January 29, 2004

Squish

Hey again - just wanted to share a few brief updates while I try to get my mind back into Mastermind...

*Matt Forbeck, respected (and very prolific) RPG author, has posted a very interesting discussion in his blog over at Forbeck.com on why the gaming market is in a slump ATM. Read the comments, too - there are some interesting ideas being kicked around for those of you interested in the business of games. Get on over and check it out!

*The winner of the totally-unofficial Prestige Class Contest is poster "quyet" (Nick Bergeron) with his concept of the '86 man.' The class is done and actually, it rocks on toast. Shweet! Your prize is coming, my friend.

*Good friend and Spycraft co-conspirator Scott "Morgenstern" Gearin will be coming up to visit next weekend for ultra-meaty burgers, outlinin' and Project X & Z schemin'. If there are any Spycraft fans in the Portland metro area who would like a chance to meet Scott (or even me), drop me a line at my email address and perhaps we can meet up for a while to chat about the game.

*Agency has gone to the printers. Prepare yourselves.

*Anyone need some Foundry Ancient Greeks, 40k Eldar, or 40k Khorne Space Marines? I've got tons for trade/sale, most at 50% off retail. Ping me for more info.

OK, gotta get back to the grind. More after I put this book to bed.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home