Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Ill Humors and Desperate Lies

This week has me ranting a LOT - no wonder my best friend made a comment about the particular sharpness in my mood being "ill humors." Why, I'm sure you're asking yourself? Well, today's fills me with wicked glee; after a week of trying to paint Obama both as a product of the Chicago's worst political establishment (even whipping out the boogieman Daley name in a completely out of context fashion) and as "benefiting from Freddie Mac," the born-again market regulator John McCain has been revealed to have his own campaign manager, Rick Davis, on 'Frannie's' payroll to the tune of $15-45,000 PER MONTH for nearly 6 years.

WHOOPS! Man, that's sweet. Will he do the honorable thing and fire Davis in the home stretch, or will he backpedal, or will he just accept that this tars both his sudden turnaround on regulation, attacks on the Frannie situation, and his maverick, "anti-lobbyist" stance? It really is a no-win situation for him. I'm not one to be bitter, really, but this is something I'm just savoring right now.

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home