Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Wednesday, August 27, 2008

It Must Be Blogged

I work in a cube farm in the beigish hell of a college building; in such an environment, you get to know too much about your coworkers. I have one co-worker who is particularly emotive, to the point where I have scripted a daily audio log for him:

8:30 a.m.: Arrive at work
9-9:30 a.m.: Bitch about the registrar's office
10 a.m.: Coffee
11 a.m. - noon: Heavy sighing
Noon - 1 p.m.: Lunch!
1-1:15 p.m.: Uncomfortable and frustrated phone conversation with home
2-4 p.m.: Yawning every 2 minutes
4:15: Another awkward phone conversation with home
4:30: Go home

EVERY DAY. I'm not kidding.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

At least you're not working with people who talk about World of Warcraft every free hour of every day. That gets old real fast, even when I was playing as well.

I'm happy that my current team are pretty good at keeping to themselves. It makes it a lot easier to catch up on watching movies and TV shows during the quiet periods ;)

8:30 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home