Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Monday, December 03, 2007

Dear Barack

I can't believe I'm saying this, but....please listen to Karl Rove. You lead by a hair in Iowa. This may be Hillary's last stutter-step. You're playing your cards right. Rove's evil as fuck, but if he can put the current moron in the big seat,a guy as sharp as you sure as hell can do the same thing.

Go get her, big guy. We're rooting for you.

Labels:

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

I had a dream last night that Obama had won. I don't remember if it for State, candidacy or President, but he'd won.

I know that doesn't mean much, but my dreams do seem to be strangely prophetic.

10:43 AM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home