Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Tuesday, February 27, 2007

Second-to-No Life

I imagine you all, being good little Internet goblins, have heard of Second Life. I too, have heard of it, but have never had the pleasure/pain of indulging myself with it. This account is all I really need to know, I think. That, and that my friend has been caught up in a bizarre virtual-sex triangle involving real-life housewives and real-life jealousy. Dude. Seriously.

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Um, yeah, about your friend, and I know about whom you are speaking...email me. I have a question.

8:43 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Also, thanks for linking to that review. I don't get the appeal.

8:44 PM  
Blogger Andrew said...

Y'know, I'd much rather wait until April when I'll be able to go online as a Hobbit and spend my days in The Shire growing pipe-weed and dancing around the Party Tree.

Yeah, it looks like Lord of the Rings Online is going to own my soul :p

10:26 PM  

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home