Bloggin' with AscentStudios

Join Alex's epic journey as he experiences the trials, tribulations, thrills and chills as an RPG designer...

Name:
Location: Portland, Oregon, United States

Monday, January 15, 2007

Not Dead

I promise I'm not dead. It's been a totally insane time since we returned from NZ December 2, with a major job change, the holidays, getting accustomed to the new job and trying to get 10kB lumbering towards the finish line.

To prove my lack of death...I present you my high school IQ test :)

You paid attention during 97% of high school!

85-100% You must be an autodidact, because American high schools don't get scores that high! Good show, old chap!

Do you deserve your high school diploma?
Create a Quiz



More coming...really.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home